Dr. Mark D. Emerson is a leading chronic disease reversal expert who specializes in Nutrition Based Lifestyle Medicine to treat patients of all ages. As part of his approach, he supports the body's innate ability to protect and heal itself through enhancing healthy lifestyle choices such as optimal nutrition, stress management, sleep, and physical activity to treat the diseases linked to lifestyle. In his Health & Wellness Retreats around the world, he provides a completely holistic lifestyle recharge. He has performed a clinical study with Sanbera supplements to observe their effects, understand their positive impact on the body, and verify what makes them so effective.
His study, on women and men, compared the safety and efficacy of daily intake of Sanbera Essential Day To Day supplements and their influence on thirteen biomarkers common to routine blood tests in ten healthy adults.
Sanbera: Iron and B vitamins
Anemia-related biomarkers of both iron and B vitamins seemed to improve in the majority of participants who consumed Sanbera supplements daily. The study concluded that Sanbera provides adequate levels of Iron and B vitamin dosage for women and men based on their nutritional needs. According to him, “A strong immune system depends on a healthy level of iron in the body. Sanbera improved the iron status in the majority of our participants.”
“The healthy natural intake of iron in people taking Sanbera supplements promotes cognitive function, prevents anaemia, strengthens muscles, improves oxygen circulation, boosts the immune system, relieves fatigue, and helps with restless leg syndrome. Higher levels of iron and B complex paired together can reverse insomnia.”, said Dr. Emerson.
Sanbera benefits those with high cholesterol.
In addition, in the case study, the majority of participants demonstrated improvements in their total cholesterol and LDL serum levels without any specific cholesterol-lowering dietary interventions. The results showed that Sanbera supplements improved CVD risk markers among group participants. A reduction in total cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL levels was also observed. Dr. Emerson stated, “Overall, this is quite an impressive result considering no diet changes were made by the study group, and they were only using Sanbera. We can safely conclude the biomarker changes are due to the daily intake of Sanbera supplements.”
Results that last.
• In 50% of the participants, serum iron levels improved.
• In 80% of the participants, ferritin levels significantly increased.
• 70% of the participants had lower cholesterol levels.
• The HDL, LDL, and triglycerides in 70% of participants improved.
• 75% showed improvements in their white blood cells.
• 60% of the participants had good results in red cell parameters (red blood cells, haemoglobin, haematocrit, and RDW).
• 60 % of the participants had favourable platelet responses.
• 70% of the participants saw their homocysteine levels drop to healthier levels.
• Sanbera vitamin C lowers LDL cholesterol by 7.9 mg/dl and triglycerides by 20.1 mg/dl.
• A daily dose of Sanbera vitamin C improves HDL and triglyceride levels, leading to better heart health.